Sandwich with Dinda Jerked Beef
- • chopped onion
- • chopped garlic
- • Dinda butter
- • Dinda jerked beef
- • chives to stir-fry
- • parsley to stir-fry
- • mayonnaise
- • bread
- • lettuce
- • tomato in slices
- • cheese in slices
- Sauté the onions in butter, and then add the garlic.
- Put the shredded Dinda jerked beef to stir-fry quickly, add the chives and parsley.
- Spread mayonnaise on one half of the bread. Then add the stir-fried Dinda jerked beef.
- Cover with the cheese and take half of the bread for grating in the oven (low heat)
- As soon as it is brown, assemble the salad on the cheese.
- Finally, put the other half of the bread on top and cut in half.