- • 1/2 cup of oil
- • 1 and 1/2 cup of milk
- • 2 eggs
- • Salt to taste
- • 1 and 1/2 cup of Dinda wheat flour
- • 1/2 cup of corn starch
- • 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- • For the filling:
- • ½ can of Dinda sweet corn (drained)
- • ½ can of Dinda green peas (drained)
- • ½ can of Dinda carrots (drained)
- • 1 tomato chopped (peeled and without seeds)
- • Parsley chopped to taste
- • Dinda Margarine to grease the pan
- Separate all ingredients of filling, mix everything in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the pie’s dough, mix in the blender the oil, along with the milk and eggs until smooth.
- Put the salt (to taste), then gradually add the Dinda flour and the corn starch.
- Mix until it is well blended.
- Add the baking powder and whisk just to mix a little.
- Place the dough in a pan greased with Dinda margarine.
- Spread all the filling over the dough. Then mix until it penetrates the dough.
- Put it in the oven preheated at 200°C for 30 minutes.