Bread Pudding with Dinda Sweetened Condensed Milk
- • 2 stale loaves cut into cubes;
- • 1 can of Dinda sweetened condensed milk;
- • 4 eggs;
- • 50 grams of grated coconut;
- • 1 caramelized pan put in bain-marie.
- • 1 cup sugar;
- • 1/2 cup of water.
- Preparation Method:
- To caramelize the pan:
- 1st Put in a pan the sugar and water, stir well and take to fire. You no longer need to stir the mixture, which avoids lumps. The ingredients will boil, create bubbles and change color. Once the mixture is a light caramel color you can turn it off and take it from the fire.
- 2nd Now very carefully and with the help of a dish cloth, pour the syrup in the pan and with the help of a spoon, spread it on the sides and it is ready. Now just use the caramelized pan on your recipe.
- (Note: When spreading the syrup on the pan, do it fast, because as the syrup cools it hardens quickly.)
- To make the Pudding:
- 1st Place the loaves in the caramelized pan, all other ingredients should be put in the blender;
- 2nd Mix well in the blender;
- 3rd Then put it in the pan and take to the oven in bain-marie until lightly golden brown. To know the right point, stick a toothpick until it comes out semi-dry;
- 4th Remove from the pan still warm to get it out well.