Dinda Diced Tomatoes and Dinda Fusilli
- • Fusilli
- • 1 can of Dinda diced tomatoes
- • 1/2 large onion chopped
- • 1 clove of garlic chopped
- • 1/2 cup of water
- • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- • Fresh basil to taste
- • Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, sauté the garlic and onions until golden brown.
- Put the Dinda diced tomatoes, add water and let it cook until tomatoes are tender.
- If you prefer, mash the tomatoes with a fork. Keep on medium heat for about 20 minutes until it thickens and add salt to taste.
- Finally, add the basil leaves.
- Dinda fusilli is the suggestion to use with this simple and practical recipe! Cook the spring to the point of your preference and drain.
- Then place in a serving dish, pour the sauce, stir well and serve.