Tuna oven pasta
- • 500g Penne Rigate Dinda Pasta
- • 400g cream cheese
- • 200g heavy cream
- • 1 tablespoon olive oil
- • 2 cloves garlic, minced
- • 1 medium onion, chopped
- • 1 cup of cooked and chopped broccoli
- • 1 can of Dinda Peeled Tomato Cubes
- • 2 cans of Dinda Tuna Chunks
- • 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- • 2 cups grated cheese
- Cook the pasta normally.
- Put in a large rectangular refractory and set aside.
- Preheat oven to medium (180 °).
- In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, place the garlic and onion and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the cream cheese and heavy cream and mix.
- Remove from heat and add the broccoli, tomato, tuna, parsley and muzzarella cheese.
- Place on reserved macaroni and mix gently.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve next.