- • 1 tablespoon oil
- • 1/2 cup diced bacon
- • 1 small chopped onion
- • 200g Dinda Jerkef Beef
- • 1 can of Tomatoes in Dinda Cubes
- • 1/2 cup of Dinda White Rice
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 3 cups boiling water
- • 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Desalt the jerked beef.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and fry the bacon.
- Add garlic, onion and dried meat. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, rice, salt and boiling water.
- Cook with the pan partially closed for 10 to 15 minutes or until the liquid is dry and the rice is cooked.
- Cover the pan and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley and serve.