Beans with jerked beef
- • 500g Dinda Jerkef Beef in cubes
- • 500g diced pumpkin
- • 3 cups of Dinda Pinto Beans
- • 3 tablespoons oil
- • 1 large chopped onion
- • 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- • 5 units chopped green chives
- • Salt and pepper to taste
Modo de preparo
- Desalt the jerked beef.
- Put the meat and beans in a pressure cooker with 2 liters of water.
- Cook the meat and beans for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the sautéed beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Light the fire again, expect to boil and put the pumpkin in the pan, cooking for 15 minutes without pressure.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.