- • 2 eggs
- • 3/4 cups of Dinda Sugar
- • 2 tablespoons Dinda Margarine
- • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- • 1 tablespoon baking powder
- • 1 cup of milk
- • 2 cups Dinda Wheat Flour
- • Canola oil for frying
- • Cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- Mix the eggs, butter, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add milk and wheat flour stirring with a spoon.
- Put oil in a pan and bring to a high heat.
- When the oil heats up, lower the heat.
- Use two tablespoons of dessert to shape the muffins.
- Carefully place small portions of muffin in the hot oil.
- Let it fry until golden brown.
- Put the muffin in a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Pass the muffin into the mixture and serve the next.