Spaguetti a bolognese
- • 400g Dinda spaghetti, cooked and drained
- • 4 tablespoons olive oil
- • 1 onion, chopped
- • 3 tomatoes, chopped
- • 1 can of Dinda beef meat
- • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- • Salt and pepper to taste
Modo de preparo
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onion in olive oil until transparent
- Add the tomatoes and stir. Cook until the juice begins to thicken.
- Add the beef and mix
- Put the tomato paste, the salt, the pepper and stir.
- Reduce heat.
- Cook slowly, for another 15 minutes, until the sauce is thick and consistent