Sedani Rigate with Dinda Pork Luncheon Meat
- • 200g Dinda pork luncheon meat
- • 200g Cheese in cubes
- • 100g Grated cheese
- • 300g Dinda sedani rigate
- • 200g Heavy cream
- • 50g Dinda canned sweet corn
- • 50g Dinda peas
- • 1 Medium tomato chopped
- • 4 Green olives chopped
- • Oregano
Modo de preparo
- Step 1 – Cooking
- Cook the Dinda sedani rigate until it is “al dente”, and set aside.
- Step 2 – Sauce
- In a bowl, prepare the sauce by mixing the Dinda pork luncheon meat, the cheese in cubes, the chopped tomatoes, olives, corn, peas and the heavy cream.
- Step 3 – Presentation
- Pour a little of the sauce on the bottom of the baking dish and on top of it a layer of cooked Dinda sedani rigate.
- Add another layer of sauce and another of spring. Repeat the layers until you have completed the dish.
- Finish with grated cheese and a bit of oregano.
- Put it in the preheated oven at 200ºC, and as soon as the cheese is brown, the dish is ready and can be served.